Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Quilting Along in Busy December

Lady Jane B-4
Lady Jane block D-6
 


 
Wow!  That late Thanksgiving has really thrown me and we are well into December just a week and a half after Black Friday.  I am trying to balance decorating, shopping, baking, and quilting.  It's all so much fun, just not enough hours to do them all and get them done.

I spent most of my last week quilting time trying to get the Clue #1 of Bonnie Hunter's Celtic Solstice Mystery Quilt done.  It's still not done and Clue #2 came out Friday the 6th.  I am enjoying the quilt units and I love the colors, but the piles of pieces is endless!


Endless piles of Tri-Recs pieces to sew together!
 
Lady Jane block K-12
Lady Jane block J-4
Lady Jane block F-4

I am taking a break from that mystery quilt to work on my Month #2 blocks and triangles for my two DEAR JANE QUILTS that I am working on.  I am doing one with a reproduction feel that uses fabrics that I feel give a nod to past fabrics, but that I still love; and I am doing one with bright modern fabrics and cool low volume backgrounds.  I love them both.  I am naming them respectively, Lady Jane and Modern Jayne.


Lady Jane block F-3



No comments:

Post a Comment