Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Sewing on Celtic Solstice Quilt

I had the best time tonight sewing along with Bonnie Hunter on her Quiltcam.  I finally had some time to sew for clue #1 because I finished the cutting late last night.  Yaaayyyy!!!!



All the Tri-Recs pieces for clue #1 (King), yes that's 760 blue side triangles, phew.  Thank you Downton Abbey for getting me through the cutting!!!!
 

My favorite blue fabric because it picks up the orange, green, and yellow that we'll be using.
 
 
I also worked on my leader/ender project which is Cheddar Bowties.  You can see a few bowtie blocks in this picture of me sewing on my pink Atlas straight stitch machine while watching Quiltcam.
 
 
I want an adjustable Sew Mate table for Christmas so I can lay out blocks and units more easily next to my machines.  It's not too much to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment